Dropcents

11.7.11

what do you do if this was you........ (2 for 1 special)

Teen charged after asking ex-boyfriend for hug, shocking him with stun gun
Teen charged after asking ex-boyfriend for hug, shocking him with stun gun
(KMOV) – A Chesterfield woman has been charged with a strange attack on her ex-boyfriend.
Police say Claire Canon knocked on the door of her ex-boyfriend, and when he answered, she asked for a hug.
Officials say when he leaned in, the 18-year-old shocked him with a stun gun. Reportedly, that’s when Bret Lombardo joined in the attack.
Both have been charged with assault.

what would you do if this was you( the guy who got tased) ?

Ebizz: really? so women are taking pranks to a whole new level these days. i must say some of these females got big balls out here with some of these stunts that Im hearing about lately. It does not feel good to have electricity shoot thru your body. Thats the reason the phrase "Dont Tase Me Bro" became so famous. Shit hurts..
If I was this guy I would request that she have to feel some pain as well. I would ask that she go 10 rounds in the ring against the lovely Laila Ali. No Holds Barred Bytchez
BReason: If this was me, I think all gloves come off... I dont condone putting hands on chicks, but I know a couple girl goons that could get the job done. Prank my ass, she deserves to get her ass whooped, and then taken to court for pain and suffering.

D Professor: In this day and age homeboy def got some cell phone footage of old girl doing the do or at least in that birthday suit. I would put her on blast and walk away from that one. Blame it on cell phone hackers or dirty cops after she jacked him up. She done tased his azz once, who knows how crazy she can be.

If not, I'm with BRexter
and the girl goon squad


Hero: I'm with BReason and the "goon girls", gotta keep some of them on decks for times just like this...I don't condone hitting chicks (unless it's the good kinda hit, giggity)
so girl on girl violence is always the best answer for me. Dude just gotta get creative with the getback...Maybe something like send a singing telegram to her door, James Brown "Big Payback" would work, I'm sure at this point she would just be hella confused and probably a little amused, soon as she starts enjoying it I'd have the girls bum rush the door and let all them have a tasing contest on her ass. I wouldn't let em stop til she start foaming at the mouth, then maybe we'd stop...


1 comment:

  1. If she did that too me...I would give her a stone cold stunner, then wake her up by tazing her in the eye then send all of her naked pics to google lol

    ReplyDelete