Dropcents

18.6.11

what do you do if this was you........

Sam Jackson is narrating the audiobook of
Samuel L Jackson narrated this audiobook for parents who live in the "real world."
Of course this is something filled with profane language that a child maybe should not be hearing? i dont really know....check it out for yourself...
LINK:
What do you do if your baby picks this as the book for you to read to them at night??

DProfessor: You should read and use the Sam Jackson voice. Or just flip on the Ipad and play this montage:
Why not do it in public? Say stuff like, "I hope they burn in HELLL!!!", and "Its the wallet that say bad mother fucker on it." If my kid was bad as hell anyway, they might as well be the funniest kid in class.

B Reason: I would not have a problem reading the book to my kids if they asked me to. Growing up in a household with parents that didnt hold their tongues when speaking to me, what would be the difference because its in written form? Really how many of our parents told us "nicely" to go to bed when we were restless? I remember my parents specifically telling me to "take your black ass the fuck to sleep". So actually the books title is probably quite milder than what we're used to. Those of us who have children can appreciate the humor in this book, and greatly appreciate the nostaglia of having Samuel L Jackson narrarate the audiobook. He has now not only shown up in damn near every good and bad from our own generation, but is now linked to a childrens book to usher in our childrens generation while providing us with a good laugh about it. Knowing the history of how this book was cultivated makes me support it even more being an artist who now has a child and dealing with another human being on their time table, when you wish they would just "go the fuck to sleep" and let you work... lol


No comments:

Post a Comment