Dropcents

15.6.11

Summer time options

Reality is just starting to set in....

No more NBA, and we have a heap of time before any football graces our tv screens, with the hopes of an NFL season ahead. For some this is a chance to spend quality time with family and friends. For others, this means the world will not spin again until football begins... So as us fellas try to stomach this summer together I feel its only right to give options for making it thru...

A vital piece of my summer survival kit is Season 2of BBC show Luther






Idris Elba stars in this cop drama that my homie (shout out Beans) put me on and I been hooked ever since. Too bad they dont air episodes on US stations, but its worth hunting down episodes online and getting caught up on. Season 2 just started and I expect the same rollercoaster ride but with new plots and ishh.... Catch up folks......

No comments:

Post a Comment