Dropcents

21.10.11

GTA III


10 years ago we were chilling in the dorm rooms riding around killing people, throwing molotov cocktails, banging prostitutes, and stealing police cars. Man those were the best days of my life.  lol
Grand Theft Auto III changed all of our college lives and video games forever. Cats knew how to drive around Liberty City better than their own damn city.  I knew people that never played one damn mission on the game. It was all about driving around and getting your police stars up. Or to start a fight with that bat and take somebody money. I remember it took me and my brother about 2 weeks and 5 cheat codes just to beat the last mission. Posted below. If you ever got that far, you know what I'm talking about. Besides that, every game has a rating because of GTA. Any driving game also has that little map feature too. Post your memories.

Game Trailer


Final Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment