Dropcents

11.10.11

The Beans Breakdown...What to do if there is no NBA season

pau-gasol-tim-duncan

No NBA? Mr Stern has already announced that the first two weeks of the season have been cancelled. This is a hurter for a little bit of everybody from athletes, to fans, commentators, bangwagon riders and the haters. No bball makes me wanna puke....
Bet yet all we can do is sit back and see what happens next. Hopefully this lockout situation can hurry to an end because it will be alot of restless individuals. So we have to find ourselves something to do with our downtime. I know that How to Make it in America http://sweetnuthingz.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-to-make-it-in-america-season-2.html is back on, and is off to a great start so catch up. Maybe Krit will occupy us with a Southern classic? How about we get a Dr. Dre album to go with his earphones? Cant forget about NBA2k12 either. I was sleeping and didnt get 2k11 after purchasing this game ever since they started making it. I doubt Ill make the same mistake this year tho....

In the meantime I caught up with my homeboy Beans to see what he had in mind:

I know a few things I will be doing....

1. Brewing my Beer - I'm 3 days into brewing my first batch of Homebrew. I got 5 gallons of European Bock that will be ready in about a month. I'll keep you guys posted on the outcome.

IMAG0132.jpg IMAG0134.jpg

2. Football Season is still going - I have 3 fantasy football teams, and all of em' are 2-3. Regardless, we still get to watch Sundays, Mondays, and Thursdays! Now after the Superbowl.... I don't know.

3. The Tube - Quality shows on TV:
Hung
Boardwalk Empire
Dexter
Californication
New Season of Spartacus
New Season of Southland
Homeland on Showtime - You gotta check this one out.

4. Greatest Song Bracket Challenges - Right now we are in in Round 2 of the 2Pac's Greatest Song Bracket Challenge. Shit is the truth! After finishing Pac', we will be moving on to other greats with large music catalogs, ie. Jay-Z, Nas, others. Make sure you get in on the Jay and Nas tournaments, they will be well worth it.

5. Xbox 360 - I need to get re-acquainted with my 360. I haven't bought a game this year, and haven't played anything other than Scene It in 6 months. I know it is quite pathetic, but times is hard. With no basketball, I'm sure I can find a game or two that will peak my interest. Have you guys seen FIFA 12? AMAZING!!! http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa

No comments:

Post a Comment