Dropcents

1.3.12

CHICAGO BULLS DERRICK ROSE DOESN’T LIKE TO DANCE IN ALL-STAR GAMES


> Rose dont like to dance *jokes* (pics) - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below!> Rose dont like to dance *jokes* (pics) - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below!"I can dance," Rose said. "But there's a time and place for that and I don't think it was right, then and there. You just know that's me. If you would have saw me out there dancing, you would have been looking at me different. I'm just me. I can't be anybody else. I think that's what people see."
> Rose dont like to dance *jokes* (pics) - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below!> Rose dont like to dance *jokes* (pics) - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below!> Rose dont like to dance *jokes* (pics) - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below!> Rose dont like to dance *jokes* (pics) - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below!> Rose dont like to dance *jokes* (pics) - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below!
> Rose dont like to dance *jokes* (pics) - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment