Dropcents

22.9.11

what do you do if this was you........


DProfessor: After I wipe the shit off my drawls I would curse out the last negro that left the door open. WTF? You got 14 cats working in the barbershop and ain't nobody got door man duties? Where the African dude from Barbershop movies? He wouldn't let no pitbull get to Eve. Shout out to the guy in the white shirt though. He was going Ray J on that dog at first but I guess he ran out of steam. I would never frequent that barbershop again. Thats why I get kitchen cuts. I know this is messed up but.....Where is Mike Vick when you need him? He could have used that dog a few years ago.

Ebizz: That damn dog ran in there like...
This illustrates the power of a dog off a leash... Dudes was ducking and hiding like the a shooting was taking place.
Like D said, who and the hell left the door open? And some help they gave ole boy who was out there putting in a lil work.But did he really just go head up against a dog???LMAO Everybody else was out there jumping like Vince Carter, tryna get out the damn way. My man picked up what looks to be a hair dryer at one point with intent to use it as a defensive mechanism? And how about at 00:52 in to the video, who the hell threw that belt toward the dog? That gotta be the first nigga cursed out after things cooled down. All this commotion taking place and that all you can come up with?? It was alot that went wrong in this video, but who is to say wtf i would have dont any different from any of them If I was there
ole boy did what he had to do, which would have been the same thing i would have done.
"protect yourself at all times" - F. Mayweather, (or was it Ray J??)

BReason: you probably could've called me spiderman, because i'm sure that i would have found a way to glue my ass to the ceiling or wall. Why didnt they gang up on his ass, and who the hell let king ass loose anyway? he would know longer be allowed in the shop point blank period.

Beans: I wold have taken my belt off and used all buckle. I don't know if that shit would have worked, but I would have been swingin, kickin and stompin. I was flat out crying laughing when I saw dude swinging on the dog like it was a nigga. I watched it the first time, looking at the shop. The second time I watched it, I focused just on the mirror in the Back. You can see everything! But I woulda had to bring out the straight razor on the dog and grab the alcohol. Dog would have been outta there so damn fast.

Pit Bull In Custody After Attacking Men And Children In A Barber Shop
> Sep 21 - Pit Bull In Custody After Attacking Men And Children In A Barber Shop - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) - A large white pitbull has been quarantined at the Providence Animal Shelter, after it escaped from its home and bit three children, then busted into a barber shop and wreaked havoc.

According to police, the dog got out of a house located at 22 Suffolk Street around 6:30 p.m. Friday.

The owners of the dog, Octavio Taglirine and Lisa Silvio, told police that their dog got loose when their child opened a door.

"We're very, very, very, very sorry. It wasn't intentional. It was an accident. The dog lived with two kids, we don't know what happened," Octavio said.

After roaming around the neighborhood, the dog burst into L&J Barber Shop while chasing a person.

"Yea, it was scary here because we didn't have nothing to hit the dog and he was trying to bite everybody here." The incident was caught on camera.


FREE MY NIGGA PIT

No comments:

Post a Comment